Our award-winning Ultimate Run Bra is back in a new fluro pink colourway. Designed specifically for runners, this sports bra reduces bounce by up to 78% and provides friction-free comfort so you can stay focused and comfortable whilst you run.
- Infinity-8 support system counteracts the breasts figure-of-eight movement during running
- Soft, seamless inner reduces rubbing or chafing
- Non-slip, wide padded adjustable straps
- Reflective tape across cups for high visibility
- Full back opening for easy on and off
- Made from moisture-wicking, breathable fabric, sports performance fabrics
*University of Portsmouth 2009 (Scurr et al); testing carried out against "no bra" conditions.
REASON WHY & BENEFITS:
- Extreme bounce control thanks to the Infinity 8 support system (or “combination”: compression + encapsulation) based on 3 layers:
- Inner one-piece front panel to compress both breast together.
- Middle part with Simplex to encapsulate each breast separately.
- Outer cut & sewn construction to compress both breast together.
- Up to 78.6% of bounce reduction*.
- Full adjustment: double back fastening with a back clasp positioned at an ergonomic point of the body to full the cups towards the back & thus fix the breasts.
- Winner 5 years in a row at The Running Awards and highly recommended in the 2021 Health & Wellbeing Awards
Regular Back, Non-padded, Comfort, Easy On/Off
Sizing Tip: This style can come up small. We find it best to try a band size up from your normal size. This means if you normally wear a 34D, we recommend trying a 36D.
*Source: Sport Bras Bronze Test, University of Portsmouth, June 2017.